HIRING a Recruitment and Marketing Coordinator
Ramah Israel is looking for a recruitment and marketing coordinator to promote awareness of and increase the number of participants in Ramah’s Israel-based programs. The recruitment and marketing coordinator for Ramah Israel will work out of the National Ramah Commission office in New York City.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Developing and implementing a marketing plan for recruiting participants to Ramah Programs in Israel including: outreach to communities, schools, camps, preparing publicity material and maintain a marketing budget.
- Serve as liason with Ramah camps in North America
- Collaborate with the National Ramah marketing and communications team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Expertise in the use of social media as a promotional vehicle
Required Job Skills:
- 2 years of marketing or recruitment experience
- Knowledge of and background in the Israel Programs field
- Willingness to travel regularly and to work occasional evenings, Shabbatot, and Sundays
Candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com